Syneron Ematrix fractionated RF
What is Syneron eMatrix?
The Syneron eMatrix system is an FDA-approved non-surgical treatment for a wide range of skin concerns. This unique laser platform is touted as one of the most advanced treatments in the field of laser skin resurfacing. The system is equipped with Sublative RF™ technology (combination of fractionated bipolar radio frequency technology) that allows practitioners to precisely place heat energy into the deeper layers of the skin where it can produce dramatic results without damaging the surrounding tissue.
How does Syneron eMatrix Work?
By utilizing Sublative RF™ technology, heat energy is effectively distributed into the deeper layer of the skin where it can produce significant impact on collagen and elastin stimulation while inducing a controlled skin injury. This in turn elicits a wound healing response and stimulates skin cell renewal, resulting in tighter, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
What Conditions can Syneron eMatrix Treat?
eMatrix laser skin resurfacing is recommended for the following skin concerns:
- Abdominal stretch marks
- Acne scarring
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and creases
- Mild to moderate wrinkles
- Post-inflammatory pigmentation
- Sagging skin
What are the Advantages of Syneron eMatrix?
This innovative system offers the following advantages:
- Deep Dermal Impact: Syneron eMatrix’s Sublative RF™ technology allows precise and effective distribution of heat energy into the deeper layer of the skin.
- Treatment of Large Volume of Patients: The procedure is safe and effective for all skin types.
- Quick Treatments: Unlike traditional laser skin rejuvenation procedures, the treatment only takes 10-20 minutes to complete depending on the body area treated.
- Short Treatment Protocol: Most patients report dramatic results after just 3 treatments (4-6 weeks apart).
- Ergonomic Design: The device is lightweight with portable table-top design, providing greater mobility and convenience. In addition, the applicator is easy to maneuver.
Is there a Downtime associated with the Treatment?
During the treatment, the target area receives precisely controlled heat from the laser applicator without disrupting the outer layer of the skin in the process. Mild redness and skin roughness are normal and may persist for a few days. The downtime is minimal and patients can return to work or daily activities 24-48 hours following the treatment.
How long Results last?
Typically, results last for 3-5 months after the final treatment. In order to maintain a healthy skin, patients will need yearly treatment sessions.
Who are the Potential Candidates for Syneron eMatrix Treatment?
While the treatment is safe and effective for all skin types, doctors recommend the following as ideal candidates:
- Patients with noticeable skin sagging.
- Patients with wrinkles, fine lines, and creases.
- Patients with large pores.
- Patients with stretch marks, acne scars, and other skin imperfections.
- Patients with realistic expectations regarding the procedure.
- Patients with no history of bleeding or clotting disorders.
|Sublative Energy||Up to 62 mJ per pin|
|Sublative iD Spot Size||Standard 64 - 12 x 12 mm|
|Disposable Sublative iD||15 inch touch screen|
|System Dimensions||Table Top 53 x 30 x 40 cm, 21.8 x 11.8 x 15.7 inches|
|System Weight||8.5 kg, 18.7 lbs|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 VAC, 3A, 50-60 Hz|
There are no reviews yet.