Candela Gentlelase Pro
What is Candela Gentlelase Pro?
The Candela Gentlelase Pro is a state-of-the-art 755nm laser used in laser hair removal. Most medical professionals consider Candela Gentlelase Pro as the “gold standard” in the field of laser hair removal because it offers epidermal protection and provides highest peak power for safe and effective treatment.
How does Candela Gentlelase Pro Work?
Candela Gentlelase Pro laser treatment works by creating a beam of high-intensity light that penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin where it delivers a precise amount of therapeutic heat. This controlled heat destroys the hair follicle and prevents future hair regrowth.
What are the Advantages of Candela Gentlelase Pro over Traditional Hair Removal?
This state-of-the-art laser hair removal treatment offers the following advantages:
- Very Safe, Painless, and Comfortable: Candela Gentlelase Pro’s Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) technology protects the skin by delivering consistent bursts of cryogen before and after each laser pulse. In addition, its Air Cooled Compatible Handpiece reduces discomfort by cooling the target area before, during and after the procedure, thus increasing patient comfort while reducing the risk of burns and overtreatment
- No Downtime: Candela Gentlelase Pro’s laser precisely targets the hair root while avoiding damage to the surrounding area. Following the treatment, patients can immediately return to work and daily activities without having to adhere to any post-treatment instructions.
- Intuitive Touch Screen: Allows practitioners to easily select and save treatment parameters.
- Lightweight: Allows practitioners to conduct treatments in virtually any environment because of increased mobility.
- Faster Procedure Times: Candela Gentlelase Pro comes with an enhanced 2Hz repetition rate that enables practitioners to treat more patients in a safe and effective manner.
- Variable Pulse Duration: Aside from hair removal, Candela Gentlelase Pro’s variable pulse duration provides greater treatment flexibility in addressing other skin concerns such as pigmented lesions, birthmarks, hemangiomas (bright-red nodules), spider veins, age spots, sun-damaged skin, and other benign skin conditions.
How many Treatments are needed?
Most patients notice permanent results after 4-10 sessions. It is important to keep in mind that the results of the procedure greatly depend on the patient’s existing condition, area to be treated, and desired cosmetic goals. Therefore, the clinical outcome and number of treatments may vary from patient to patient.
|Laser Type||Flashlamp excited long-pulse alexandrite laser|
|Repetition||Up to 2 Hz|
|Pulse Duration||3-100 ms|
|Spot Sizes (diameter)||6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm|
|Fluence Range||Up to 150 J/cm2|
|Beam Delivery||Lens-coupled, 2.5 m optical fiber with handpiece|
|Pulse Control||Finger switch and foot pedal|
|Dimensions||42.6" H x 19.9" W (with holster) x 36.9" D (108.2 cm x 50.5 cm x 98.8 cm)|
|Weight||107 kg (237 lbs)|
|Electrical||200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30A, 4600 VA single phase|
|Optional Epidermal Cooling Systems|
|Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD)||Integrated controls, cryogen container and handpiece with distance gauge|
|• Cryogen||HFC 134a|
|• DCD Spray Duration||User adjustable range: 20-100 ms|
|• DCD Delay Duration U||User adjustable range: 3, 5, 10-100 ms|
|• DCD Post Spray Duration||User adjustable range: 0-20 ms|
|Air Cooling Compatible (ACC) Delivery System||Optional Air Cooling Compatible (ACC) Handpiece Available|
- Cryogen-Based Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD™): It helps improve patient comfort and protect the skin by delivering consistent bursts of cryogen before and after each laser pulse.
- Air Cooled Compatible Handpiece: It helps reduce discomfort by cooling the target area before, during and after the procedure.
There are no reviews yet.