Cutera Xeo AcuTip HandpieceAugust 6, 2019
Cutera Xeo Nd:Yag Handpiece adjustable spotAugust 6, 2019
Cutera Xeo LimeLight Handpiece
Used Cutera Xeo LimeLight Handpiece For sale
What is Cutera Xeo LimeLight?
The Cutera Xeo LimeLight is a non-invasive light treatment for a wide array of skin conditions such as sun spots, age spots, benign pigmented lesions, and unsightly vascular conditions in medium to large areas. In addition, this laser handpiece also has the capacity to balance the color and complexion of the skin.
How does Cutera Xeo LimeLight Work?
The Cutera Xeo LimeLight works by heating vessels or pigmented skin areas. It combines the power of three distinct light-based devices (wavelength range of 520-580 nm) so that the laser energy is effectively absorbed by the hemoglobin and melanin in the area, generating an adequate amount of heat that destroys pigmented and vascular lesions.
What are the Advantages of Cutera Xeo LimeLight?
This versatile, programmable device boasts the following advantages:
- Adjustable temperature control increases patient safety.
- Can be safely and effectively used on Fitzpatrick skin types I (pale), II (fair), III (darker white), and IV (light brown).
- Real-time calibration during the treatment ensures accurate and consistent power output.
- Three distinct preset programs (520-580 nm) provide higher absorption rate and easy treatment customization.
- Treats both low and high contrast pigmentation.
|Program A||520 nm Filter – Fine Telangiectasia|
|Program B||560 nm Filter – Telangiectasia, Pigment|
|Program C||580 nm Filter – Solar Lentigines|
|Spot Size||10 x 30 mm|
|Cooling||5, 10 or 20 C|
|Repetition Rate||2 Hz|