Candela Gentlemax ProMay 1, 2019
Cynosure Mona Lisa TouchMay 1, 2019
Cynosure Smartlipo triplex
What is Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex?
The Cynosure SmartLipo Triplex is game-changer in the field of laser-assisted lipolysis or laser liposuction. This state-of-the-art treatment is a minimally invasive technique of removing stubborn fat in different body areas such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, upper arms, and buttocks. Cynosure SmartLipo Triplex features 3 wavelengths (1064 nm, 1320 nm and 1440 nm), which can be used individually or combined with each other, in order to precisely target fat cells and sculpt the target area with minimal downtime.
How does Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex Work?
During the treatment, the practitioner inserts a very thin tube containing the Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex laser fiber into the fatty areas via small incision. The device then emits controlled laser energy directly to fat cells and heats them to disrupt their cell membrane. The fat cells in the area literally melts away and are converted into liquid from. The liquefied fat cells are then removed with gentle suction. Simultaneously, Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex laser treatment tightens the tissue through coagulation while increasing the production of collagen in the treatment area, contributing to a smoother shape and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
What are the Advantages of Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex over Traditional Liposuction?
Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex offers the following unique advantages:
- Triple Technology: This system has additional technology to increase patient safety and satisfaction:
- SmartSense™: This helps distribute precise laser energy into the treatment area by measuring motion.
- ThermaGuide™: It has temperature-sensing feature near the treatment end of the cannula.
- ThermaView™: This smart technology provides a thermal map of the treatment area.
- Greater Flexibility: This system works on 3 different wavelengths (1064nm, 1320nm and 1440nm) that allow practitioners to customize treatment for each patient.
- Minimal Downtime: Because the procedure has lesser bruising, pain, and swelling, patients can immediately return to work and daily activities after the procedure.
Who are the Potential Candidates for Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex Treatment?
During the consultation period, the doctor will determine if a patient is an ideal candidate for the treatment. In general, practitioners recommend the following to undergo the procedure:
- Men and women with pockets of fat in different body areas.
- Patients with realistic expectations regarding the procedure.
- Those without bleeding or clotting disorders.
- Those without chronic debilitating medical conditions.
- Those who are willing to adhere to a healthy lifestyle following the procedure.
What is the Procedure Like?
Prior to the treatment, patients will receive anesthesia to minimize discomforts. The doctor will then create a very small incision in the fatty area. As the laser comes in contact with the skin and tissue, a warm sensation is normal. A tolerable stinging sensation may also be felt as the liquefied fat is suctioned out of the fatty area.
What should a patient Expect after Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex Treatment?
After the procedure, patients may experience light bruising, redness, and swelling in the treatment area. These side effects are expected clinical outcomes and result from the process of fat breakdown and skin regeneration. In order to accelerate healing of the area, patients are advised to wear a compression garment.
|Pulse Width (Max)||500µs||1000µs||1000µs|
|Power Output Options||40W||24W||15W|
|Max Rep Rate||40Hz||40Hz||25Hz|
|1064nm and 1320nm||1064nm and 1440nm|
|500µs and 1000µs||500µs and 1000µs|
|40Hz||40Hz and 25Hz|
|Electrical Requirements||230 VAC/16A|
|Size (HxWxD)||37.4” X 19.7” X 25.6”|
(95cm X 50cm X 65cm)
|Weight||220 lbs (100kg)|