What is Syneron eLight?
The Syneron eLight is a non-invasive hair removal and skin rejuvenation treatment that makes use of combined bi-polar radio frequency (RF) and light & diode laser energies. This versatile and powerful aesthetic system is specifically designed for various facial treatments such as acne treatment, hair removal, wrinkle reduction, skin rejuvenation, and skin tightening.
How does Syneron eLight Work?
Syneron eLight is equipped with elōs™ technology, which delivers both radio frequency and intense pulsed light energy into the deeper layers of the skin. This generates precisely controlled heat that stimulates the skin to increase the production of collagen and elastin – two vital proteins that play a key role in skin cell renewal. As a result, old damaged skin cells are replaced with new healthy cells, revealing a tighter, smoother, and radiant skin.
If the desired treatment is permanent hair removal, Syneron eLight works by emitting the combined radio frequency and intense pulsed light energy into the different structures of the hair follicle. This in turn generates precisely controlled heat that damages the hair follicle, thus preventing future hair regrowth.
What are the Advantages of Syneron eLight over Conventional Laser Treatments?
This innovative platform boasts the following amazing advantages:
- Offers Complete Aesthetic Solution: Powered by the revolutionary elōs™ technology, Syneron eLight empowers practitioners to meet the cosmetic and medical demands of each patient. In addition, its multiple handpieces provide a wide array of treatment options, making it an all-in-one aesthetic solution for various facial concerns.
- Treats Root Cause of Acne: Syneron eLight destroys active acne by reducing sebaceous or oil gland activity.
- Prevents Overtreatment or Burn Injuries: Unlike traditional laser treatments, Syneron eLight’s elōs™ technology enables use of radio frequency and light energy at a level that is very safe for all skin types.
- Increases Patient Comfort: Syneron eLight emits radio frequency and pulsed light energies into the skin from a chilled applicator tip, thereby preventing pain and discomfort.
- No Downtime is Required: It has no downtime and patients may return to their daily routine following the procedure.
- Provides Real-Time Skin Temperature Monitoring: Syneron eLight is equipped with Active Dermal Monitoring™ technology, which provides real-time monitoring of the patient’s skin temperature during each laser pulse. This ensures that the target area receives the right amount of heat energy while avoiding any thermal injuries.
|Application Heads||ST Skin Treatment||SR Skin Rejuvenation||SRA Advanced Skin Rejuvenation||AC Acne Treatment||DS Hair Removal|
|RF Energy||Up to 120 J/cm3||Up to 25 J/cm3||Up to 25 J/cm3||Up to 20 J/cm3||Up to 25 J/cm3|
|Light Fluence||Up to 10 J/cm2||Up to 45 J/cm2||Up to 45 J/cm2||Up to 18 J/cm2||Up to 45 J/cm2|
|Spectrum||700 - 2000 nm||580 - 980 nm||470 - 980 nm||400 - 980 nm||680 - 980 nm|
|Cooling||5°C on skin surface|
|Skin Impedence Control||Online|
|Treated Area||12 x 8 mm||12 x 25 mm||12 x 25 mm||12 x 25 mm||12 x 25 mm|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||1.2 Hz||0.7 Hz||0.7 Hz||0.7 Hz||0.7 Hz|
|Platform Weight||55 lbs. / 25 Kg|
|Platform Size||35.5 x 15 x 15" / 90 x 38 x 38 cm|
|Electrical Requirements||Standard 110 VAC (230 VAC)|
Syneron eLight comes with a variety of handpieces that allow practitioners to meet the cosmetic and medical needs of each patient:
- ST (Refirme): Used for skin tightening.
- DS: For hair removal.
- AC: For treatment of acne.
- SR: For skin rejuvenation.
- SRA: For advanced skin rejuvenation.
There are no reviews yet.