Syneron Ematrix fractionated RFMay 22, 2019
Syneron Aurora IPL and RFMay 22, 2019
Syneron Etwo Rf skin tightening
What is Syneron eTwo?
The eTwo platform is an FDA-approved aesthetic device that combines Sublative™ rejuvenation (eMatrix resurfacing) and Sublime™ skin contouring treatments in order to achieve a radiant, smoother, and younger-looking skin. This state-of-the art skin rejuvenation treatment makes use of infrared light and bi-polar radiofrequency to improve skin tone and texture.
How does Syneron eTwo Work?
Syneron eTwo’s Sublime™ treatment combines light energy and radiofrequency energy to generate heat within the deeper layers of the skin while protecting the surface simultaneously. This process stimulates the formation of new collagen, boosting skin cell renewal. On the other hand, Sublative™ delivers radiofrequency energy via a grid of matrix spots on the target area. This in turn enhances collagen regeneration and remodeling, resulting in improved skin tone and texture.
What Skin Conditions can Syneron eTwo Treat?
The combination of Sublative™ and Sublime™ skin contouring treatments allows practitioners to address the following skin concerns:
- Acne scarring
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines
- Sagging skin
- Stretch marks
- Other signs of skin aging
What are the Advantages of Syneron eTwo over Traditional Laser Treatments?
Syneron eTwo has an edge over traditional laser treatments because of the following:
- More Treatment Options: The combination of Sublative™ rejuvenation (eMatrix resurfacing) and Sublime™ skin contouring treatments provides more effective treatment solution for different skin conditions.
- Improved Safety Profile: The system ensures that the heat energy is precisely placed into the target skin layer where it can produce dramatic results without disrupting the skin surface, thus, reducing the risk of burn injuries or overtreatment. In fact, Syneron eTwo is compatible for all skin types and colors.
- Minimal Downtime: The treatment causes micro-epidermal ablative injuries or “microinjuries” which stimulate the body’s natural regeneration process. Patients only need 24-48 hours to heal and see the results of the procedure.
- Intelligent Feedback System: It provides real time data on skin condition, moving average of pulse to pulse impedance, amount of energy being delivered, and the depth & width of thermal damage.
How many Treatments are Required to see the Results?
For optimal results, patients are required to undergo three treatments of both Sublative™ and Sublime™ (spaced four to six weeks apart). However, some patients may need additional treatments depending on their skin condition and desired cosmetic goals.
What Benefits can Patients Expect?
The benefits of Syneron eTwo treatment include the following:
- Lesser scarring
- Lighter marks
- Smaller appearing pores
- Smoother and tighter skin
- Younger-looking complexion
|Sublative Energy||Up to 100 mJ/pin|
|Sublime Energy||Up to 200 J/cm3|
|Sublime Spot Size||12 x 8 mm|
|Sublative iD Spot Size||Standard 64 – 12 x 12 mm|
Focal 44 – 11 x 3 mm
|Disposable Sublative iD||Standard 64 up to 400 pulses|
Focal 44 up to 200 pulses
|User Interface||15″ touch screen|
|System Dimensions Table Top||53 x 30 x 40 cm|
21.8” x 11.8” x 15.7”
|System Weight||8.5 kg / 18.7 lbs|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 VAC; 3A; 50-60 Hz|
Syneron eTwo comes with two innovative handpieces that allow practitioners to treat a broad range of skin types with low disruption of skin layers:
- Sublime™: For non-invasive wrinkle treatment.
- Sublative™: For fractional laser treatment.