Zimmer Cryo 5June 8, 2019
Zimmer Cryo Mini for sale.June 8, 2019
Palomar Starlux 500
Palomar Starlux 500
What is Palomar Starlux 500?
The Palomar StarLux 500 uses both laser technology and intense pulse light (IPL) technology in the treatment of various dermatological conditions. This new and improved version of the Palomar StarLux 300 model can perform just about any aesthetic procedure, from facial vein treatment to skin tightening, and many other skin rejuvenation procedures.
How does Palomar Starlux 500 Work?
With more than a dozen handpieces, Palomar StarLux 500 can specifically treat a broad range of skin conditions. For treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions, the laser beam from the handpiece penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and generates heat energy that destroys abnormal blood vessels and creates “microinjuries” or controlled wounds. This in turn elicits a wound healing response and eliminates damaged blood vessels as well as old skin cells. In addition, the production of collagen and elastin increases, which ultimately boosts skin cell renewal. Over time, the skin regenerates, revealing improved skin tone and texture.
For laser hair removal, practitioners simply use a different handpiece to target areas of unwanted hair. The laser beam then penetrates the skin and reaches individual hair follicles. This in turn generates a highly controlled heat energy that damages and stops the growth of the hair follicles, preventing future hair regrowth.
What are the Indications for Palomar Starlux 500 Treatment?
This highly advanced laser platform is indicated for the following:
- Ablative skin resurfacing
- Acne treatment
- Facial vein treatment
- Fractional laser treatment
- Leg vein treatment
- Light-based skin rejuvenation
- Permanent hair removal
- Skin tightening
- Wrinkle reduction
What are the Amazing Features of Palomar Starlux 500?
The following features make Palomar Starlux 500 the most advanced machine in the field of laser and IPL treatments:
- Advanced Cooling System: Unlike its predecessor, the Palomar Starlux 500’s cooling system can deliver bursts of cold air within 1 minute of plugging.
- Multiple Handpieces: With more than a dozen compatible handpieces, this machine can provide more treatment options as well as revenue.
- Smooth Pulse Technology: Protects the skin from thermal damage by emitting laser pulses in a smooth and consistent pattern.
- AccuSpectrum: Ensures maximum protection of the treatment area by filtering excess light.
- Photon Recycling: This technology provides superior efficacy by reducing energy loss.
|Laser type||Varies depending on the handpiece used|
|Wavelength||400 up to 2940 nm|
|Pulse rate||Up to 3-Hz|
|Weights||System 26.3 kg (58 lbs), chiller 15.9 kg (35 lbs), kg Cart 25.4 (56 lbs)|
|Electrical requirements||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
Palomar Starlux 500 is compatible with more than a dozen handpieces, providing patients and practitioners with a multitude of treatment choices:
- LuxR™: Designed for laser hair removal on all skin types (large spot size).
- LuxRs™: Designed for laser hair removal on delicate areas (small spot size).
- LuxY™: Ideal for the removal of finer, lighter hair and treatment of dark pigmented lesions (larger spot size).
- LuxYs™: Ideal for the removal of finer, lighter hair and treatment of dark pigmented lesions (small spot size).
- LuxV™: Indicated for acne breakouts and finer pigmented lesions.
- LuxG™: Treats pigmented and vascular lesions.
- Lux MaxG: Also for treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions.
- Lux1064™: Permanently treats unwanted hair and different types of leg vessels.
- Lux 1440: For fractional non-ablative laser skin resurfacing.
- Lux1540™: Designed for the treatment of surgical and acne scars, stretch marks, and dark pigments.
- Lux IR: Designed for skin tightening.
- Lux Deep IR: For more advanced skin tightening.
- Lux 2940: For wrinkle reduction.