Zimmer Cryo 6 for sale
Zimmer Cryo 6 for sale.
What is Zimmer Cryo 6?
Zimmer Cryo 6 is a state-of-the-art cooling method designed to eliminate the need for cryogen spray or ice packs. By blowing cold air into the target area, Zimmer Cryo 6 minimizes pain and discomfort while preventing thermal injury during laser skin rejuvenation treatments and other dermatological procedures. This provides temporary topical anesthetic relief, thus increasing patient comfort and tolerance of the treatment. Unlike other cooling methods, Zimmer Cryo 6 provides cooling before, during, and after each laser pulse, without interfering with the amount of energy being delivered.
How does Zimmer Cryo 6 Work?
Zimmer Cryo 6 delivers burst of cold air into the treatment area. The system provides precise placement of cooling and at a constant dosage to ensure ultimate patient comfort. As a response, the body releases endorphins (happy hormone) and activates anti-inflammatory & pain relief mechanisms. This ultimately minimizes any discomfort felt during laser and dermatological treatments.
What are the Indications for Zimmer Cryo 6?
Aside from minimizing pain and discomfort associated with laser and dermatological treatments, Zimmer Cryo 6 is also indicated for the following conditions:
- Cervical syndrome
- Injuries like bruises, strains, or sprains
- Lumbar syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis and other neurological diseases
- Muscle tension
- Post-whiplash disorders
Who can Undergo Zimmer Cryo 6 Treatment?
To maximize the safety and efficacy of the treatment, doctors recommend the following as ideal candidates:
- Patients with realistic expectations regarding the procedure.
- Patients with no history of cold hypersensitivity.
- Patients without clotting, bleeding, or blood circulation disorders.
- Patients without impaired skin sensation.
- Patients without open or infected wounds.
- Patients without acute dermatitis or eczema.
What are the Advantages of Zimmer Cryo 6?
As the newest generation of cryotherapy systems, Zimmer Cryo 6 stands out among epidermal cooling devices because of the following features:
- State-of-the-Art Cooling Method: The device comes with 9 varying air flows, allowing practitioners to adjust the intensity of skin cooling based on the needs of the patient.
- Highly Advanced but User-Friendly: It offers customizable features that can easily be initiated at a push of a button.
- Safe and Effective Epidermal Skin Numbing: This cooling device provides -30°C air temperature that is precisely placed at the target area and delivered with constant dosage, resulting in much better tolerance of the treatment.
- Articulating Arm: Positioning the articulating arm over the treatment area allows practitioners to perform hands-free operation.
- Easy Maintenance: Aside from it has no consumables, it only requires weekly cleaning of the air filter. The device also automatically conducts operational component self-maintenance check when turned on.
|Delivers Cold Air Down To||30°C|
|Power Supply||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Max. Power Consumption During Therapy||1 KW|
|Standby-Mode||260 W / h|
|Cooling Duration||Long Term|
|Treatment Hose Length||6 ft.|
|Housing Dimensions||H 25″ / W 15″ / L 27″|
|Weight||132 lbs. (including glass plate)|
|Cooling Fans||9 levels, max. 1000 l / min|
|Device Class||EN 60601-1 I, Type B MDD / MPG Class IIa|
There are no reviews yet.