Palomar Starlux 500June 8, 2019
Zimmer Cryo 6 for saleJune 8, 2019
Zimmer Cryo Mini for sale.
Zimmer Cryo Mini for sale.
What is Zimmer Cryo Mini?
Zimmer Cryo Mini is a compact and flexible cold air system that helps minimize discomfort associated with laser skin rejuvenation procedures, cosmetic injections, and other dermatological treatments. This new cryotherapy system treats pain and swelling and promotes relaxation of muscles. By providing temporary topical anesthetic relief, patients can tolerate their desired procedure well while reducing their risk for thermal injuries.
How does Zimmer Cryo Mini Work?
This high power cooling system delivers bursts of cold air into the treatment area before, during, and after each laser pulse or injection. It allows precise placement of cold air at a constant dosage, which in turn elicits anti-inflammatory and pain relief mechanisms. In addition, the cooling sensation stimulates the production of the “feel good” hormone known as endorphins. All of these mechanisms then contribute to improved patient comfort.
What are the Indications for Zimmer Cryo Mini?
In addition to minimizing discomforts associated with various cosmetic procedures, Zimmer Cryo Mini is also indicated for the following medical conditions:
- Acute/chronic skeletal and muscular diseases
- Benign nerve growths (neuromas)
- Inflammatory conditions
- Muscular contractures
- Neurological disorders
- Pinched nerves (nerve entrapments)
- Postoperative conditions
- Sports injuries
Are there any Risks Associated with Zimmer Cryo Mini Treatment?
The bursts of cold air from a Zimmer Cryo Mini significantly reduce the incidence of thermal damage. While this treatment is relatively safe, practitioners should watch out for the following untoward reactions:
- Changes in skin sensation
- Frostbite (in extreme cases)
- Hypothermia (abnormally low body temperature)
- Skin irritation
Who are the Ideal Candidates for Zimmer Cryo Mini Treatment?
In order to achieve the desired cosmetic or medical goals and significantly reduce untoward reactions, doctors recommend the following as ideal candidates for the treatment:
- Patients with realistic expectations regarding the procedure.
- Patients aged 18 years and above.
- Patients without any respiratory illness.
- Patients without heart problems.
- Patients without clotting, bleeding, or blood circulation disorders.
- Patients without metal implants or pacemakers.
What are the Ingenious Features of Zimmer Cryo Mini?
This advanced epidermal cooling device boasts the following ingenious features:
- Safe and Effective Cold Air System: It delivers bursts of cold air (-10°C) into the treatment area in a precise and continuous manner, thereby reducing the risk of thermal damage and other untoward reactions associated with laser and dermatological treatments.
- Easy to Use: The system is user-friendly and practitioners only need to select the desired program and press start in the touch glass keyboard.
- Adjustable Fan Speeds: It comes with 9 fan speeds, allowing practitioners to adjust the intensity of skin cooling depending on the treatment being performed.
- Low Maintenance: It has no consumables and comes with indicators for filter cleaning, condensed water container, and defrost-cycle.
- Optional Articulating Arm: Provides added comfort for the practitioner by allowing them to perform hands-free operation.
- Lightweight Application Hose: Allows practitioners to effectively deliver bursts of cold air in hard-to-reach treatment areas.
|Power Supply||115V / 50 – 60Hz|
|Power Input Max||1000 VA|
|Stand-By Function||100 W / h|
|Protection according to IEC 601-1||Class I, Type B|
|Treatment tube length||6 ft.|
|Housing Dimensions||H 25” / W 13” / L 24″|
|Therapy Air Flow||9 levels, >1300 l / min|