Thermi VaMay 2, 2019
Candela Gentlelase ProMay 2, 2019
Alma Harmony XL
What is Alma Harmony XL?
Alma Harmony XL Pro is a medical aesthetic treatment platform that allows medical professionals to provide a multitude of light-based and ultrasound technologies for various skin indications without the need to invest in multiple treatment systems.
What Conditions can Alma Harmony XL Treat?
This flexible single compact unit can provide safe and effective aesthetic solution to a wide array of medical conditions such as the following:
- Acne vulgaris
- Atrophic acne scars
- Angiomas and spider veins
- Atopic dermatitis
- Cherry hemangiomas
- Chloasma (dark skin discoloration)
- Cutaneous lesions
- Debulking benign tumors
- Debulking cysts
- Dark tattoos
- Ephelides (freckles)
- Erythema of rosacea
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair removal on all skin types (includes tanned skin)
- Hemangiomas (extra blood vessels in the skin)
- Pigmented lesions
- And many other skin conditions!
Is Alma Harmony XL Safe?
Alma Harmony XL features a wide range of cutting-edge applications that allow medical professionals to provide highly safe and effective treatments for a multitude of cosmetic concerns. In fact, each technology and treatment approach is backed by clinical trials. With Alma Harmony XL, practitioners can treat various skin conditions, skin types, and body areas while meeting the cosmetic and medical needs of all populations. Therefore, Alma Harmony XL is the best alternative non-surgical solution for patients who don’t want to undergo drastic surgical procedures.
What are the Advantages of Alma Harmony XL?
Alma Harmony XL offers the following advantages:
- No downtime: The device can be adjusted to suit a patient’s skin type, thus it’s very safe and requires no recovery period.
- Multi-Application Platform: Alma Harmony XL features 20 different laser, light and ultrasound technologies that can treat over 65 medical/cosmetic concerns.
- Virtually Painless: Light-based and ultrasound technologies are virtually painless and do not require numbing cream. The device has several handpieces that can be adjusted according to the needs of the patient.
- Fast Treatment Time: Patients can achieve a younger, radiant, healthier skin in less than 20 minutes and can return to their daily activities after the treatment.
|System Dimensions (W x D x H)||44 x 54 x 125 cm|
17.3 x 21.26 x 49.2 in
|Total||60kg / 133lbs|
|Upper Unit||15kg / 33lbs|
|Lower Unit||45kg / 100lbs|
|Display||Touch Screen Color Display|
Alma Harmony XL is compatible with several handpieces that allow medical professionals to address and improve a variety of skin concerns without having to upgrade the platform:
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG: Designed for removal of dark colored tattoo and pigmented lesions.
- Pixel Pro: For mild age spots and sun-damaged skin.
- Cooled Long Pulsed Nd:YAG 1064nm: For wrinkles, leg veins, and other vascular lesions.
- Advanced Fluorescence multiple pulsed light modules: Designed for the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions as well as acne.
- Long-pulse 1064 Nd:YAG: Used to treat leg veins and other vascular lesions.
- SHR Handpiece: Used for painless hair removal.
- High Power Q-Switched 1064/532nm: Used to remove dark colored tattoo and dermal pigmented lesions.