Cutera Excel HRMay 22, 2019
Syneron Ematrix fractionated RFMay 22, 2019
Cutera Coolglide Vantage
What is Cutera CoolGlide Vantage?
The Cutera CoolGlide Vantage is an FDA-approved laser treatment that is indicated for permanent hair removal on all skin types, including tanned skin. Its long-pulse Nd:YAG platform allows practitioners to perform skin rejuvenation treatments and vascular therapy.
How does Cutera CoolGlide Vantage Work?
Cutera CoolGlide Vantage’s long-pulse Nd:YAG delivers consistent and sustained energy into areas of skin imperfection. It generates a highly controlled heat that destroys melanin (pigment that gives skin color) and abnormal blood vessels that cause the lesion and vascular problems. In case of hair removal, the laser energy targets the structures of the hair follicle to prevent future hair regrowth. This laser-induced heat also has the added benefit of improving skin texture and tone via increased production of collagen and elastin – two vital proteins that help maintain skin matrix.
What Conditions can Cutera CoolGlide Vantage Treat?
This state-of-the-art laser platform can address a multitude of cosmetic and medical concerns such as the following:
- Age spots
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Excessive redness
- Facial and leg veins
- Large pores
- Melasma (brown to gray-brown patches on the face)
- Sun spots
- Toenail fungus
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Unwanted hair
- Vascular lesions
What are the Advantages of Cutera CoolGlide Vantage over other Traditional Laser Treatments?
The following amazing features make this laser platform stand out among competitors:
- Patented PowerFlex™ Technology: This ingeniously designed technology provides independent control of different parameters such as fluence, pulse width and repetition rate, allowing practitioners to customize the treatment according to the needs of the patient.
- Integrated Contact Cooling: Provides optimal skin protection and comfort while eliminating the need for cryogen, external coolers, or topical anesthetic.
- Large Spot Size: A 10 mm spot size allows deeper penetration of laser energy into the layers of the skin as well as hair follicles.
- High Performance: Cutera CoolGlide Vantage’s Nd:YAG laser delivers consistent and sustained energy for improved efficacy.
- Upgradeable to Xeo Multi-technology Platform: Xeo technology is completely customizable laser and light-based system that is designed for the treatment of a wide array of cosmetic concerns including wrinkles, fine lines, veins, pigmented lesions, and vascular problems.
Is Cutera CoolGlide Vantage Treatment Painless?
Most patients report that the treatment is like a deep tissue massage and is very relaxing. For patients with low pain threshold, Cutera CoolGlide Vantage’s integrated cooling system provides continuous bursts of cold air before, during, and after each laser pulse, thereby increasing patient comfort and safety.
How many Treatment Sessions are Required?
For optimal results, patients need 3 to 6 treatments. However, some patients may require additional treatments depending on their skin condition, body area to be treated, and desired cosmetic goals.
|Laser Source||High Peak Power, Long Pulse Nd:YAG|
|Max Peak Power||14,000 watts|
|Fluence||Up to 300 J/cm2|
|Pulse Width||0.1 to 300 msec|
|Spot Size||Integrated 3,5,7, 10 mm|
|Aiming Beam||Yes, adjustable|
|Repetition Rate||Single shot to 10 HZ|
|Epidermal Preservation/Cooling||Continuous epidermal temperature regulation|
|Electrical||115V/20A or 230V/20A|
|System Cooling||Internal, Self-contained|
|System Size||13” x 18” x 32”|